The Communion of Saints:Spiritual Friendship meets every Sunday from June 10 through August 26 in the Chapel at 9:30am. Taught by Michelle Crouch, this class provides daily readings and prayers for each week.
- June 10: Overview of Friendship in the Bible Readings and Prayers
- June 17: Friendship with God Readings and Prayers
- June 24: Jesus & Friendship I Readings and Prayers
- July 1: Jesus and Friendship II Readings and Prayers
- July 8: Proverbs: Wise Friendship Readings and Prayers
- July 15: Hospitality and Witness Readings and Prayers
- July 22: Forgiveness: Friendship with One Another
- July 29: ONE SERVICE at 9:30; no adult ed
- August 5: Mercy: Friendship with the Poor and Suffering
- August 12: Love: Friendship with the Other (Including Enemies)
- August19: Ancient Friendships I
- August 26: Ancient Friendships II
Trinity Episcopal Cathedral offers various learning opportunities for adults from September through May. If you have ideas for others, please feel free to contact Dean Horn.